Masons Civil War

Hello Guild Ballers!

Finally I'm back!  Forgive my abscence...  I have the perfect excuse!  I didn't play guild ball!

Instead I filmed a game, and in my abscence here I worked on editing the footage of that!  Want to see? Read on !

On januari the first I witnessed a game of guild ball, Civil War.  Both coaches in our 'little league' finals play the Masons guild.  So they made an agreement : 'We'll field every player only once.'  And that's what they did.
The idea was welcomed with enthousiasme in our gaming club and I offered to film the whole thing. (Having 2 GoPro's and a Sony camera at my disposal)
Little did I  know what a mountain of work making a video (hopefully worth watching) is!!

A date was set and I attended the event to record it all.  I didn't go very professional about it since I was drinking on the job...  But I had fun, ...not to sure about those around me!   Being drunk I had to cut a lot out of the video, no worries there, I had more than enough content since the game lasted a while!!
I do think a more adequate job could have been done on my part giving comments on what happens.  The background doesn't help; Since we were at our local gaming store a lot of other stuff was going on in the background and I didn't find a way to reduce the background noise.  So I opted to put in a background music to drown out the silences where I killed all sound (due to drunk comments) and to flood the background noise a little.  I hope this works out.  If not, let me know.  Who knows!  I might be putting up more video's in the future!

So without any further ado: I present to you:


Have fun!  Don't forget to like and subscribe!  Comment below! Either here or on the youtube channel!

See you next time!
Bob Out.

Comments