I got some goodies!!


 Hello Guild Ballers!

After listening to Chris from WCWW (Who Cares Who Wins) - A Guild Ball Podcast in a marathon of podcasts (I had to catch up since I'm relatively new to guild ball) I developed a fear of using tape measurers for playing the game.  I woke up several nights in a row all sweaty with pain in the rectum screaming I wanted precision measuring tools for guild ball.  So I've weighed the pro's and con's and decided my health was more important than my wealth and contacted STeve in the hopes he would sell me the instruments needed to get rid of my nightmares.

Here, have a look at them:
Be a good lad and stay away from the links below if you don't like mature language.  In any other case:

Check them out on FACEBOOK
And
Visit their website!






That was it for today!

See you around!

Comments