Game 53 and a demo for number 54.

Hello Guild Ballers!

Welcome back to my blog and bare with me for 4 more games, 2 of them will be mentioned here...  I took pictures of game 53 against Tom Lacore our new pundit in Gent.  He wanted to get punished by Tapper again and that is indeed what happened.  I opted to give another union player a go in the name of Harry the Hat.  I did like him, especially with rising anger, but I only got momentum from it twice.  I don't remember specifics about the game other than it was a very close game.  I also got some fragments back from looking at the picture below:


In the above picture you can see I was farming momentum off Collosus, softening him up with Friday and getting Momentum with Harry.  I believe it is ratchet you see up there attempting to split us up.
Below that group you can see Spigot in some rubble.  It was put there to prevent him from getting to Ballista.  But good ol' Spigot has his heroic to annul that, and was lucky enough to get a balls' gone result to pass to Scum.

The story goes on in the picture below:

 Here you can see that Ballista tried to get the ball back and failed, Scum took it further up the field and on Tapper, Spigot and Hooper got to have some fun with Ballista, nearly killing him.  Hooper was confident he could finish the job, and if not the cat could...  So Spigot went up the field to take over from Friday and keep Colossus ready.  My first activation was with Tapper hitting the mechanic in cover but leaving 2 INF on him to sprint to the goal and kick it in after putting his old jakes influence on Friday (so she could get the ball back if needed)
I won this game but didn't have it as easy as it looks.

Game 54 was a demo game played on 15th of february.  I played against a 6 man Brewer roster (2 of the players were mine!!  Traitors) and went up against them with Union.  Seba was pleased to have been introduced to the game (although he lost...)  His INF allocation was off, but for a first game this is rather normal since you don't really know what your players can do, let alone what the opposition can do.  We played for a very long time, up to the point where we ran out of time and Seba had to leave.  I gave him some pointers and he left with the words: 'I'm going to have to buy some more brewers.' This pleased me.

So hopefully next two games will be the last that I don't give you a full report on...  see you then?

Bob Out.

Comments