Games 55 - 56

Hello Guild Ballers!

Welcome to what I hope will be the last 2 games without much detail!
I played on the clock against Tom Lacore, our new pundit.  I brought my camera hoping to film the games, saving me some brain-muscle-exercises, but Tom wasn't sure he wanted to hit the world wide web.  So I didn't film and now I can't remember what happened ...
For our first game he wanted to beat me desperatly and I wasn't about to let that happen, but it did...

Game 55:
Brewers Vs Engineers 6-12 (6-8 then I clocked out and failed to make it more than that.)
He played a Pin-Vise team and wanted to play against Esters.
I believe I had 3 take-outs and had to swallow 3 goals.  I did attempt to go for a goal, but didn't even get to kick.  Engineers were cutting off every player creeping up within range to shoot.  Then after I was clocked out I was setting up for another goal with my first activation (6-9) His player blocked any attempt to make that succesful so I had to look elsewhere for VP and started moving towards a take-out but didn't get it in the end.  All Tom had to do was wait 4 activations to get the win!
All I can say is I like Tapper better.  I used up too much of my time to figure out what to do and where to put my influence.


Game 56:
Tom wanted to test Fishermen, I played with Union again.
Attempt on line-ups:
Me: Blackheart - Coin - Snakeskin - Harry the Hat - Avarisse and Greede - Minx

Him: Shark - Salt - Greyscales - Siren - Kraken - Angel(?)

Fishermen Vs Union 8-12

(Greyscales and Shark Scored) - I can't remember how I got up to 12, I believeit was a 2-2 game. But all I remember about this game is that I was amazed by how Blackheart can move around using his playbook! And how crass I was in handling my smartphone that was serving as a clock...  I pressed reset (same button as pause but tap twice to reset) two times!!  First time we set the time back to about 30' and he got his first activation OFF the clock. (seeing I was on 29 and he was on 34)  The second time neither of us knew what time we were on so we opted to continue without the clock.

Well, that's all folks.
Short tales ...  but they are here... to look at and read... to remind myself to do a better job at keeping my blog up to date, so it is more fun for you to read...

See you next time!
Bob Out.

Comments