An update on my miniatures.

Hello everybody!

As life has gotten to me I couldn't find the time to report back on my games...

I still do, however, play guild ball!

And I still work on my mini's.  Not as a pro painter, but I at least get to work on them now and again...

Let's take a look shall we?

Masons

Currently on my table are two Masons; Mr.  Hammer and Tower











Alchemists

Finished now (but forgot to take a picture after the rim of the base was 'blackened') are 2 Alchemists (well, 1,5) Since our beloved Compound plays for Engineers too.  A Guild I should paint up this year, hopefully...

Venin:




 And Compound: (The Orange/Blue is going to be my Engineers team !)




 

Fishermen:

I also did 2 fishmongers: Veteran Siren and Hag!

Vet Siren:




 
















Hag: 
























So that'll be all for now...  Hope to find time again soon...  To work on my next video...  Me playing fishermen... (without these two...)

That's all folks!

See you next time!

Bob Out

Comments