I played a game of fish and drowned...

Hello Guild Ballers,

As I have played Brewers for most of my games I felt the need for something else.  And frankly I'm still looking for something else, not to replace my Brewers but to expand my gaming experience.  I have dabbled in most guilds by now, allas most of these paddling sessions went unrecorded, all but this one game where I pilot the fishermen (be it poorly) against a Masons team.

I will not write up a turn by turn report, but instead I'll guide you to this video I've put up on youtube...  It's me playing a game of guild ball.   The footage of this game is so old I'm sure if it were bread it'd be stale and moldy. Still I hope you get some enjoyment out of it and I hope to find the time to do more of these video's.

So without further ado :


I hope you enjoyed the 40" video...  I know I did playing the game and making it what it is.  If any mistakes were made, I'm hoping for your forgiveness, your kindness will be rewarded!


That's all Folks!

See you next time around!

Bob Out.

Comments