About my blacksmiths game

Hello Guild Ballers,

So after theorycrafting about the blacksmiths I played a game with the line-up.
In hindsight, I shouldn't have brought both Alloy and Bolt.  I feel Ferrite could have brought her Iron to have some punch in my team.

I played against Filet Butchers and won 12-6.  I made a few mistakes, mostly forgetting to place my models far enough apart to avoid the bleeding AOE on more than one.  But all in all I am pleased with how the game went.

Notes to take with me into my next game:

  • I did not use shoemerang succesfully (tried to hit Filet once to then bounce of and KD Brisket who was running around with the ball.) and only tried to do it once.
  • I should've kept Cinder closer to Hearth, since I didn't get to put 'instruction' on her once.
  • I need to use the legendary plays of my masters!  Didn't use one! I should've used Ferrite's legendary last activation instead of beating on Tenderiser.  (I was looking for 2 results to dodge away, where I could've played it safe with an Acrobatic out of melee, pop legendary for 2 extra move to get to the ball and shoot it in the goal) 
  • A good thing to note is that Bolt can walk into an unpredictable movement and then walk back in if they dodge away to do his thing. 
  • Another thing to do is to look at enemy player's playbooks.  (I kicked the ball into the open and then I wasted 2 attacks trying to dodge out of a butcher, where I could've just walked away with maybe only 2-3 DMG on the parting blow to jog or sprint and pick up the ball again.)

That was it, a short memo to myself really.

Greetings and see you soon!
Bob Out

Comments