Playing a fun Masons list - game report

Hello Guild Ballers,

As my musings from last time were somewhat uncoördinated, so was my gameplay.

I lost to Obulus 4-14.

Obulus brought: Dirge, Cosset, Bonesaw, oGraves and Silence to the table.

I brought the suggested bad fun list of Hammer, Marbles, oHarmony, Granite, Chisel, Lucky.

Before hand I thought I could score with oHarmony at the very least, but man this team is INF hungry.  I ended up doing almost nothing with oHarmony and Chisel and used Granite, Lucky and Hammer most of the time.  Marbles was in the action most of the time, but without much to do.

Short Summary:

For Turn 1 on my side nothing much happened, I kept most of my players back and the morticians kicked the ball around, missed the pass to Bonesaw (typical) so the ball ended up on Silence instead of on Bonesaw - Bonesaw moved to midfield where I knocked him down after charging with Lucky.  After that Lucky dodged away and Silence dodged forward.
Turn 2 put the hurt on Bonesaw, who still managed to score 0-4 The goalkick landed near oHarmony who only had 2 INF and picked up the ball to kick it into space. Dirge went and picked up the ball.
failed the kick to Silence and the ball just sat there. 2-4  my beloved Granite missed a shot on goal so I couldn't take the lead.  Instead, Obulus and graves did their best to take Lucky of the board. 2-6
Turn 3 started with me having to go first, so Chisel tried to steal the ball from Dirge, managed a Taclke.  Ignoring all statistics I tried to make a pass to Granite for a risky 2D Snapshot.  The ball scattered after a failed pass and Graves snapped the ball.  In the picture below you can see how he plans to walk over the goal for a 2-8...  I continued to put the hurt on the morticians and took out Cosset before she could activate and moved on to Silence, who ended up on low health, but not dead...

 The Goalkick I made was way off to the left side (Lucky could pick it up and get it to oHarmony when I had catched up... or so I thought)  That was without thinking about what obulus could do...  He puppet mastered Dirge towards the ball, only 2" out of it.  I figured I could try and Goad Dirge with Marbles, but after measuring it all wrong I thought Dirge could neither get to the goal himself or pass to Graves.  As it turns out, he could...  Althoug the pass (below) to Graves for a snapshot missed, Graves still got to snap the ball to him after the kick.
I got to go First on Turn 4 after having failed to kill Silence (love the dice game really) So put all my money on Lucky to Tackle the ball from Graves, ready to pass it away from imminent loss.  Lucky failed me, got counterattacked taking DMG, bringing Granite in for a crowd out, yet still Lucky failed to Tackle the ball...  Graves simply scored after that...

To my opponent I'd like to say: 'Thank you for the game!' I promise to bring a team worthy of play to the table next time!

That's all Folks,

Bob Out

Comments