The Gamers Guild

Hello Guild Ballers

I'm back for some more fiction.  It has been a while, since I'm dedicating most of my free time towards a new hobby of mine; Beekeeping.  Yes I got into beekeeping, not only inventing the beekeepers guild for guild ball...

The Gamers Guild! As the title says I'm creating a new guild for guild ball.   It's based on real players from my gaming club.  If I do my job right, people should be able to tell it's about them, but I will not put names to my players.  And as if it was meant to be...  My gaming club's name is actually the Gamers Guild!

Since my gaming club has more than 6 players I'm going to release them one by one, starting with the Captain of course!

Here goes, I know I'm not the wizard with making cards but I gave it a go (with Paint 3D)


Player number one: Tinker:


Since not all stats are clear I'll repeat them in plain text :

Melee Zone: 1"

MOV: 7"/9"
TAC: 7
KICK: 3/6"
DEF: 4+
ARM: 1
INF: 4/6


The Playbook should speak for itself, a lot of momentous results appart from the first row, first coloumn and 6th.

The readability of the plays is somewhat 'meh', sorry for that but here they are again:

Thunderbolt - Cost GB Ranged P SUS V OPT V
When target model is allocated at least [1] INF it suffers [1] DMG and loses [1] INF.  Choose a friendly model within 4" of this model that has already activated and has [0] INF allocated to it, allocate [1] INF to that model, it can activate again this turn.

Then Concussion and Second wind are standard, you can look them up elsewhere.

16 HP coming back at 9.

Then there's the back of the card.  Again, somewhat messy :

The first character play is a new one: Team Play.
It's a 4" aura that reads: Friendly players starting their activation within this aura in possession of the ball gain 'football dervish' for the remainder of their activation.

Here's football dervish for reference:







So it comes down to the fact as soon as one of the players from the guild have the ball and start their activation within 4" of the captain they can use passes and momentum to dodge forward.

There's Fear on there for survivability

As a heroic play we've got Unnatural Stamina, reducing the cost of Second Wind down to a MP point.

The Legendary play: Referendum lets you take the INF away from all your players and keep it in a pool outside of the game.  You can allocate INF to a model BEFORE it activates (so you can't put any INF on an active model -Tinker himself) It could make a target out of Tinker so make sure you're in a good spot when you pop this.

And to end there's the base size 30mm.

Hope you like him and if you think you know who it is I had in mind...  Let me know!

See you next time with a new player for the Gamers Guild!

That's all folks

Bob Out!

Comments